



Wow! What a fun night! Turner watched Addie ride one ride alone, and that was all it took for him to ride everything he could. The two of them rode the bumble bees, the ferris wheel, the trucks, the cars, the train, the motorcycles, the boat, the hangliders, the caterpillar roller coaster, the dizzy dragons, and the bears. And I can't leave out all NINE times up and down that big slide! Thank goodness for wristbands! They rode together, by themselves, and with me. Those kids were fearless! They also both walked away with prizes from the water gun races. Addie got her pig that she named Princess, and Turner got his puppy that he named Pluto. By the end of the night, Turner was exhausted. I knew he was completely worn out when I laid in bed with him and the only thing he said when I got up was, "Will you please cover me up?"
At 6:15 am, he was up asking to go back to the fair :)
PePaw had fun, too.
ReplyDelete