Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I Just Don't Get It

Yesterday afternoon, Turner went with me to run many errands. Around 6pm, we were at Catfish One waiting on his kids meal. I walked up to the counter and he blurted out from the table, "Mommy! I not gonna pee pee in my underwear.", which was his way of letting my know he needed to "go". I asked him several times if he needed to use the bathroom, but he refused. I finally told him that if he needed to go, he could use his little training potty that we put in the back of the pilot for emergencies and road trips. He had no problem with that. We raised the back door and he sat and peed and watched the traffic go by on Airways like he was sitting in a lawn chair. The only thing that got him off was letting him help me pour it out into the grass in the vacant lot nextdoor. I'm sure all of the customers inside loved that!

No comments:

Post a Comment